Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

At first it was very difficult to understand what the hell was going on, the whole menu design was awkward as hell to read and figure out. I for once in a game would have definitely benefited from a Tutorial...

That said, i did actually enjoy the RPG elements. I like the fact you can upgrade weapons, add attachments and also fuse them.
The whole Strength, Luck, Agility stat system is great but i'd like an explanation on exactly what they improve.

This game has huge potential, it'd also be great in Fullscreen or simply a BIGGER window.
Especially for the benefit of the menus.

tedgaming responds:

Every stat affects a range of stuff but here's a brief summary of what they do:

Strength - Mainly increases attack damage and weight carrying capacity. Also moderately increases hp.

Endurance - Increases hp and defense by a lot. Very useful for sustaining a lot of hits. Also increases some weight carrying capacity amongst other things.

Agility - Primarily increases movement speed and hp regeneration rate. Moderately increases item magnetizing range too.

Luck - Increases everything by a bit. Increases item magnetizing range by quite a bit and also affects item drop rates!

Irritable Bowel Psycho Irritable Bowel Psycho

I found it hilarious... :')
Some mechanics where a little buggy and it was pretty simple in terms of gameplay and layout.

Cody's Nightmare Vacation Cody's Nightmare Vacation

I kind of enjoyed it... Though I had no idea where to get the Key and eventually had to look at the walk through to find out where the Reverend was lmao. I did enjoy it though, could of been a hell of a lot better but for a short point and click game, it wasn't too bad!

Spitter Spitter

Really random... But a great game. Quite hilarious.

The tongue training had my arm hurting.

Prehistoric Shark Prehistoric Shark

Wow, i have no idea what just happened. So epic haha!

I hope in future it'll be a little LESS fast paced and give us the option of upgrades and customising a shark. I'd love more choice and freedom ;D

Game Corp Game Corp

I have been sat playing this game for about 3 hours.

Incredibly addictive. I love sim games though.

I'd love to see a sequel, with more to do. More complexity and better graphics etc.

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

Loving it, but don't know what to do with half the objects lmfao

Hints would be a help :')

I did have a jump when the girlfriend/wife showed up...

Hypnohustler responds:

I'm glad you jumped. :)

Zombie Goes Up Zombie Goes Up

Great little game, simple graphics.
I haven't seen much like it... But it got a little boring quick for me.

Kingdom Kingdom

I enjoyed this a little... The pixel art is amazing though,beautiful scenery etc.

But, the gameplay itself. Damn it gets boring...
It's slow and i could handle it being slow, but there was a lot of in-game issues that made me want to stop playing.
The trolls things, they're terrible enemies. Fair enough we need an enemy in the game, but i don't understand why it couldn't of been simply other soldiers? or Zombies? or bears/wolves etc?
They were a little idiotic. And once accepting them, they are annoying. You cannot pick up coins because they simply kill your solider, steal 2 coins and you can't get them back or fight them because they steal your crown. And you cannot order YOUR soldiers to attack them?
You can't even order your soldiers where to stand. It's simply random and pretty much luck.

I'd like to see a sequel but with better structure and more time taken on it. It has potential!

Bit Battles Bit Battles

Amazing... I enjoyed that game. Something simple and fast paced.

I just hope to see a sequel with more to offer... Maybe the option to use various soldiers in one battle!?